About King CLC
- Our teachers average 19 years of experience.
- 91% hold a master’s degree or higher.
- School tours are scheduled during March and April for prospective families.
King CLC Programs:
- Students engage in inquiry-based lessons.
- Students are recognized daily for displaying IB Learner Profile traits.
- All grade levels take Spanish.
- Nationally recognized King Elementary School PTA
- After-school enrichment classes in sign language, Spanish, cheerleading, guitar, kickball, math games, board games, magic, etc., sponsored by the PTA
- Family programs, including Game Night and Grandparents' Day
- An active Student Council
- After-school child care sponsored by the YMCA
King CLC International Baccalaureate Statement of Candidacy:
King CLC is a candidate school* for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy — a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.
*Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org.